Your Ad Here

Kelly Brook In A Good Dress

King_K | 11:46 AM | 0 comments

Kelly Brook slipped into some lingerie and heading to Playboy’s Midsummer Nights Dream Party over the weekend. The girl knows how to dress. That hot little see-thru nightie with the lace panties underneath and the matching high heels is perfection. I love a girl who is so relaxed with her body that she is willing to hit a party dressed like that.
 Kelly has been in the news a lot lately and I just found out the reason is because she is going to be in a new movie called Piranha 3D that comes out soon. I saw a few clips of it and I would guess it is terrible, but she is naked in it which probably will make it worth seeing. The idea of her huge rack in 3D is something I can’t pass up.




Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts::

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Message From Admin: Please tell your friends about this blog and also share it on your social network IDs.

0 comments

You Might Also Like...