Your Ad Here

Jessica Biel is The Best Ever

King_K | 12:24 PM | 0 comments


Here is Jessica Biel at an A-Team event wearing some kind of jumpsuit that shows the world that she has the best ass in the history of ass. Jessica really is hot, she is so hot I’m going to have to force myself to watch that movie even though I know it has to suck. More images after the break...

My one issue is that the outfit she is wearing gives me mixed emotions. Paired with her high heels the outfit shows her world class ass off, but it looks just like an outfit a girl I know in 6th grade used to wear. Unlike Jessica, this girl was built like a fireplug and she would kick my ass just for looking at her. So Jessica turns me on in this outfit, but she also makes me want to run screaming to the recess monitor. Sexy right?


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts::

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Message From Admin: Please tell your friends about this blog and also share it on your social network IDs.

0 comments

You Might Also Like...