Your Ad Here

Miss USA 2010 Looks Good Nearly N@ked

King_K | 10:17 AM | 0 comments

Here is Miss USA Rima Fakih posing in a hot little bikini in and around a pool. She looks good. Her body is rocking, she is sexy and that color looks really good on her.
I just love how the Miss USA people want to be seen as wholesome and good, yet the first thing they do with their new winner is get her nearly naked and have her hit a pool in Vegas. That sounds a lot like I what I would do with the winner of the Miss Pick Me Up News pageant only the pool would be a wading pool in my back yard and I would just spray her down with a hose. 7 images








Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts:: ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Message From Admin: Please tell your friends about this blog and also share it on your social network IDs.

0 comments

You Might Also Like...