Your Ad Here

Nicole Scherzinger Has A Tight Body

King_K | 9:56 AM | 0 comments

Nicole Scherzinger strikes a pose in some skin tight pants that shows off all of her hot curves. Adding to the fun she also slips into some hot lingerie and struts around. I don’t know who these shots are for or what she is promoting, but I bow to the person that thought up the idea of showing off Nicole’s body in skin tight clothes and lingerie. More images after the break...

She seems to be striking while the iron is hot. I wonder what it would cost to hire her to come to my house and play Wii fit in her bra and panties in my living room? Whatever the cost, you have to think it will be well worth it.


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts:: ,

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Message From Admin: Please tell your friends about this blog and also share it on your social network IDs.

0 comments

You Might Also Like...